All tasks in the bio.tools orbit are managed in sifterapp (high-level tasks, moderated by Jon) or JIRA (low-level software tasks, moderated by Emil). If you’d like a sifterapp or JIRA account, please mail Jon Ison or Emil Rydza.
sifterapp is the primary means for technical coordination: collaborators are encouraged to browse tasks, review priorities, make comments and add new tasks. Bear in mind sifterapp is for high level tasks not fine-grained details!
bio.tools community site¶
GitHub is used for sharing code and data for all bio.tools-related projects:
Feature requests & issues¶
GitHub is used to track fine-grained issues and is the preferred way to make bio.tools feature requests, content suggestions, EDAM term requests, and bug reports:
Please use the appropriate mailing list:
- registry for general discussions on bio.tools
- registry-support for questions and help on bio.tools
- edam for general discusion and help on EDAM
- registry-announce or edam-announce for low-traffic announcements
- registry-core and edam-dev for technical discussion amongst the core developers
See also the general ELIXIR mailing lists.
- Tools is a low-traffic, broad readership list for the ELIXIR Tools Platform.
We have a call on the last Fri of each month @ 11AM CET. Technical representatives of ELIXIR-DK institutes routinely attend. Guests are very welcome: if you’d like to join mail Henriette Husum Bak-Jensen.
The hangouts have an open agenda and respond to current critical needs. See the meeting minutes.